- Two-ring gas stove
- Saucepan, frying pan, kettle and coffee pot.
- 4 sets of Plates, bowls, cups and cutlery
- A welcome hamper including milk, a loaf of fresh bread, olive oil, butter, teabags, coffee, hot chocolate, marshmallows and a bottle of local apple juice (please tell us if you have any special dietary requirements and we will see what we can do)
- Firepit/BBQ grille, matches, firewood and kindling
- Toilet roll, soap, shower gel, shampoo, washing up liquid.
- Bin bags and torches
- Solar LED lighting inside and outside the caravans.
You will also have access to the barn, where you will find a sofa, games, books, a cooker, sink, washing machine and a heated drying rack.
What to bring
We provide bedlinen, towels, torches, toiletries, and all the things we can think of that you need for your glamping adventure. We are happy to answer any questions or queries and do our best to accommodate any dietary requirements.
We advise that you bring:
- Clothes (including a warm coat for night time star gazing)
- Your spirit of adventure!
If you would like to borrow any specific items for babies or children please get in touch.