You can buy eggs and apple juice on site, and your Welcome Hamper should set you up with all the basics so for all the rest here’s whats about…
Fruit and Veg
- There is a Farm Shop opposite the site (2 mins walk) which sells organic fruit and veg. The shop is only open on certain days as the owner also runs a stall in Abergavenny Market.
- There is also a Farm Shop in Llanvihangel (about 15mins walk) which has Pick-Your-Own Fruit during the Summer.
- There is a village shop in Llanvihangel (about 20 mins walk from the site) which sells most groceries, nice home-made cakes, bread, ice creams, and other essential items including animal feed!
- Waitrose, Aldi and Tesco have stores within Abergavenny if you need anything more substantial.
- There are two family run butchers in Abergavenny,
- There is a local butchers in Ewyas Harold (approx. 5 minutes drive towards Hereford)
- Our favourite local butcher is NS James in Raglan (approx. 15 minutes drive to the South)
- There are two bakeries in Abergavenny which are open Monday to Saturday
- You can buy Tortoise Bakery bread in The Marches Deli in Abergavenny
Abergavenny has a shop for pretty much anything you might need including wine, books, wool/craft materials, camping gear, clothes and sports equipment.